Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter Madness Finished

It is done. I finished the book today which allows me to catch up on cleaning the house, posting to this blog, and solving the world's problems one problem at a time. The book was so good! If you haven't read Harry Potter then I know you don't care, but you should! Go buy the books and start reading today. I have to say I'm sad to see the series end, but I thought this last book ended just perfectly. I couldn't believe it when Harry did the--KIDDING!--you didn't think I would spoil the ending for you did you? Seriously, as soon as someone who reads this finishes the book either call or email me! Can't wait to discuss. Hopefully, I'll be able to remember the one question I still have by then. Just ask me about Draco and perhaps that will trigger my memory.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!! I finished the book in one-and-a-half days. The seventh book was my favorite!!!
    Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Draco?

    ReplyDelete