Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Madness


I got mine! After going to Borders books to buy the long anticipated final installment of my pal Harry Potter, I found out that you had to pre-order the book to get it from them today. Even though they literally had hundreds of the books in boxes behind the counter. I saw them! Silly me, I thought stores liked to service all of their customers. So, instead I had to drive all the way across the parking lot to WalMart where they had stacks of the new book for $18.00. That's four dollars cheaper than Borders was giving it to those people who had the foresight to pre-order. Lucky me! You might not hear from for a few days until I finish the book. Only 650 pages left to go! It's a sickness people.

5 comments:

  1. i can't wait to read it, either! my friend is letting me borrow it soon, so don't reveal the ending. :) we should discuss via email our thoughts when we are both done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine Sat too! Target baby! $17.99! I read 300 pages the first day. no revealing stuff but we gotta talk! Keep me posted on where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you finish this soon and put some more pictures of Jake on the blog. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete