Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I totally forgot to document the snowfall we had last week

Here it is! SNOW! It totally snowed here last week which never happens. I was being very cynical that day because the weathermen around here have been teasing us all winter with possible snow warnings and it never happens. So when I looked out the window and saw great big quarter sized snowflakes coming down I was so excited! I put coats on the kids and we all ran out in the front yard to watch it come down. Jake tried to catch snowflakes on his tongue and he just had the best time running around in the snow. Unfortunately, it really didn't stick but we had fun while it was here. Here are the pictures I got of the snowfall which reminds me again that I should really sign up for some sort of photography class. I promise there is snow in these pictures. Even Brady was happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment