Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kinder graduate

This little guy graduated from Kindergarten on Wednesday. Where has the time gone? We are so proud of him! He can read and write now! He can play well with others. In fact, the one area that he received an "excellent" in was cooperating with others. I think that's almost as important as writing in your night journal!
 

 
 
Jake and Abigail


Most of his Kindergarten class.


Our sweet Mrs. Ware. I've already begged her to take Emma Mae when she gets to Kinder!


Jake and Kason. BFF's.


Our dear little Sydney. I'm not sure yet if Jake will marry her or her little sister someday. I'm ok with either one.


Little Miss gets to go to all of the Kinder parties with us. She's like an honorary Kinder mascot. Love them! Congratulations to my big man!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, congratulations to him! My son's last day of kindergarten is June 19. Can you believe we have first-graders now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses pic! Congrats to your sweet boy. They sure grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete