Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

This is how we closed out the year 2013...




First we decked some halls.


Then we went to Amarillo to see my parents.
Seriously. I need to have hair/makeup and lighting follow me around at all times. Then MAYBE I could take a good picture. But Emma sure looks cute.


I think they really buy it when we tell them they are best friends. These two love each other. (When they can stand each other.)


My daddy reads the Christmas story from Luke every Christmas Eve. Love watching my kids listen!



This was the year Santa introduced Emma Mae to Barbie. And unicorns. And everything pink and sparkly.


Jake got lots of Legos and Hero Factory toys. He couldn't be happier.


Love to see my boys cuddling like little softies.


Emma Mae got bedazzled and sparkled up this Christmas! She even wore those little princess slippers to the movie theater when we took the kids to see Frozen. It only took us 17 minutes to walk from the car to the inside of the theater with her in those things. She loves dressing up like a princess!

I'm looking forward to 2014. I'll be looking for that elusive thing called "joy" this year. I'll tell you if I find it! May all your days be merry and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment