Thursday, May 3, 2007

Lost on LOST

Okay, my friend Suzanne blogs about American Idol so I decided I had to put something down about LOST. I'm totally lost. What is going on this season? I still watch it weekly and think it's good, but I have no clue what they're doing. They've added so many new characters this season that we have forgotten about most of the old ones. Is anyone wondering where Michael and Walt are?! And what about the cute little older couple Rose and what's his name. See, I've forgotten his name because it's been so long since we've seen them. And what was with last night? The island cannot represent hell. I mean, come on. So, all of you who read this and never leave me comments please do this time if you watch this show. It's driving me crazy!

3 comments:

  1. See, I'm not going to be any help right now. We lost a few episodes when our TiVo went down so we decided we're going to have to rent the season this summer and catch up (right, it will come out this summer??). Though I admit I watch a few minutes hear and there and listen to the comments on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, here are my thoughts:

    Rose and Charles...not sure where they are. Same with Walt and Michael. That one is a bigger mystery to me for sure.

    I think last week they led us to believe that it was indeed something spiritual that was happening. I think that was a running theory for at least a year, then it seems like "no way, that's lame," but now, the show is actually moving in that direction. I mean, it's the first time that they revealed that it might be a spritual thing.

    BTW--what's up with the secret between Jack and Juliet? I want to know what he is hiding.

    And I want he and Kate together.

    Check here for spoilers and clarifications: http://lostwiki.abc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzanne,

    First of all, thanks for responding! No clue about the secret between Jack and Juliet. I used to want him and Kate to be together but you know what? I kind of like Sawyer now. He's got that edge to him that I think Kate is drawn to. Clearly though she is pining after Jack more.

    Also read that there will only be three more seasons after this one so at least we know our questions will be answered eventually.

    ReplyDelete