Monday, April 13, 2009

Because mama will kill me if I don't put up some pictures

Jake and Emma and I spent most of our Easter Sunday here at home listening to the rain and looking at each other. It was very exciting. When Mike got home from work and Jake woke up from his nap we headed over to our neighbors house to go on a good old fashioned Easter egg hunt. Jake loved it up until the part where he decided his diaper was so dirty we had to go home to change it. Here are a few pictures of the hunt. Yes, that is our child looking through his Easter basket with no pants on because the diaper rash was indeed very bad. He had to go commando for awhile last night. I'm sorry to say I didn't get a single picture of Emma yesterday. Even when I put her cute little bunny hat on her! I just didn't have the camera handy and I am a horrible mother. I am posting a picture of her in her jammies that remind me of an Easter egg though. So cute! And yes, that is Mr. Crab (Prabby) in her lap. Jake truly loves his little sister. He shares all of his precious treasures with her.





1 comment:

  1. Emma, you are precious. I knew Jake would love you when he decided you were a permanent member of the family. Such a cute family. I seem to be getting stronger every day. Your Grandpa has really taken good care of me so that we can come see all of you as soon as possible. Love, MeMaw

    ReplyDelete