Monday, August 3, 2009

Just Because

I was tagged, so I'm playing along. I hope I'm interesting enough:

8 Things I Look Forward to
1. Sleeping in
2. Being able to go on camping trips with our family
3. Having a completely diaper free household
4. Teaching my kids to read
5. Seeing Jesus
6. Lower temperatures
7. Going back to Cali
8. Seeing who Jake and Emma become

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Laundry
2. Went to the movies (The Proposal)
3. Changed a multitude of dirty diapers
4. Tried to get Emma to stop crying
5. Took the kids and the dog to the park
6. Walked out of a movie theatre with a melted milkdud all over the front of my pants
7. The Shred-level 2
8. Played cars and hide and go seek with Jake

8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Let go
2. Combine my love for the ocean with a job in Texas
3. Go on safari
4. Swim with the dolphins
5. Stop the aging process on my face and thighs
6. Be outgoing
7. Sing
8. Go on a vacation with just my hubby

8 Shows that I Watch
1. Sesame Street
2. Sid the Science Kid
3. Survivor
4. Lost
5. The Office
6. Tori and Dean (I KNOW!)
7. 24
8. *Jon & Kate- though I may not be watching anymore. Such a sad turn of events

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering, but when you say you're looking forward to seeing Jesus, does that mean you're looking forward to dieing?

    ReplyDelete