Saturday, March 3, 2012

Family fun day

Yesterday, Mike took the kids to the Y after breakfast for a little indoor swim time. Which meant that I got a little me time. I couldn't decide if I wanted to squander all my time sitting on the couch reading book three of Game of Thrones or clean the house. In the end, I chose to play the piano (which I never do anymore) for twenty minutes and then I cleaned the house while listening to some music. It was a very nice two hours.

When Mike and the kids got home we got everyone dressed and headed out to use our latest coupon. This one was to the Austin zoo. The weather was ridiculously perfect (85 degrees in March) and we had a really good time.


We had almost as much fun as this guy was having in his bathtub.




Jake was a little concerned the lions would try to eat his stuffed zebra.




After the zoo we headed over to Torchy's tacos for lunch. Yummy. Nothing like a shrimp taco to top off your day. This is also the face Jake makes at me every night when he comes to kiss me goodnight. It's alarming. Love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment