Sunday, December 23, 2007

I found this video on someone else's blog and loved it. It just reminded me of the conditions that Jesus was born into in this world. I love Christmas and everything about this time of year, yet I always wind up a little depressed at some point in the season. Either there's not enough money to buy the perfect gift for someone or the entire family can't be together. Somehow, I tend to forget the real meaning until I go back to the Christmas story and see how a child came to lead us with unconditional love. He didn't have much but He accomplished much in his life here on earth. When I remember to look at this time of year through the eyes of the child I once was, I know it's not about money or gifts but just the wonderment of it all and the idea that we are loved beyond measure. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment