Monday, May 19, 2008

Washing the Dog!

Hello, its Jake today. Little Moma and Big Daddy have been slacking on here and I know Memaw's starting to get a little upset that she's not getting all the pictures she wants. So I'm stepping in here. Last Friday, Mommy went to a meeting at the church. While she was gone Big Daddy and I gave Brady a bath. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures of it!



Its too bad that Big Daddy can't take pictures while his hands were wet. He would have gotten some cute ones of me scrubbing Brady. Maybe next time.

All that work really got me hungry. So I asked Big Daddy to take me to McDonald's!!! I got my very own cheese burger and I ate some of Daddy's fries. The were soo good! Here is me eating a fry!



I'll talk to ya'll soon. I'm already starting to sound like a Texan...

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like Big Daddy writing to me and I thank you so very much. The pictures are so cute. I bet Brady was glad to get a bath if it is as hot in Austin as it is in Amarillo today. Much love to all three of you guys from MeMaw

    ReplyDelete