Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Belated 27th!

Mike's birthday was August 17th and although I didn't forget about it, I did forget to post anything about it. I think he had a good day. My friend Leslie offered to babysit that night while we went out for a little one on one time. Thank you! We went to the Alamo Drafthouse which is a very cool place. Basically, it's a movie theater where they've taken out every other row and put in long tables so you can order food and have dinner while you watch the movie. We saw Tropic Thunder which is worth the money just for Tom Cruise's performance. This is a Tom Cruise we have not seen before. He busts out some dance moves that he did not own back in his Risky Business days.

Somehow, I let the day go by without baking a birthday cake for Mike. So, I tried to make up for it later in the week with his favorite oreo cheesecake. I think he and Jake both enjoyed it very much. Just look at those faces! Anyways, Happy Birthday again Big Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment