Monday, August 4, 2008

If I had a million dollars

Mike and I are definately in the "beginning" stage of our life together. Money is tight, but we are grateful that we always have enough to get by on. I've just been sitting here thinking about all of the friends and family who have helped us out along the way and realized how blessed we really are. Jake has a closet full of clothes of which I'd say we bought about 2%. The rest has been given to us or bought for him by others. Most of his toys were given to us. We've been able to travel to see family this year due to others buying our plane tickets. We've had a car GIVEN to us. Granted, it needs some work but it was FREE! Yesterday, we picked up a box spring and mattress for free from a friend of a friend that just needs a frame now so we can have a guest bedroom ready. Wow! If I won a million dollars right now, I'd pay everyone back with gifts and cash. It would be so much fun. But for now, I'll just offer a million thanks to all of you. You know who you are.

1 comment: