Friday, April 11, 2008

Fallen Idol

America, you have really let me down. I can't believe Michael Johns was voted off of American Idol last night. I know his last performance ended on a screechy note, but have you forgotten all of his other performances? Or did you just think he would get all of the votes he needed so you decided to vote for Christy Lee Cooke instead?

Honestly, I can't wait to see what kind of music he'll put out once he gets the chance to record something now. I kept waiting for him to sing something by Train this season because for some reason, he just really reminds me of the lead singer for that group. He just has IT. That charisma thing. I'll miss it so. For those of you who are out of the AI loop, Michael made it to the final eight contestants based on his distinctive voice and oh so good looks. He's from Australia, has dark hair, sparkly eyes and dimples. Hmm, sound familiar? It seems I have a type when it comes to rock stars. Anyways, I was sad to see him go. Rock on Rick, I mean Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment