Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We are experiencing technical difficulties...

Two things have happened at our house lately that have slowed down the production of this blog. For this, I apologize. I know that my readers (mama) like to see new pictures of Jake (who will from this point on be known as Turbo) and read all about the wonderful, exciting things I do with my time here.

First, Turbo broke my digital camera. It was totally my fault. Well, it was my fault that he got ahold of my camera. It was pretty much his fault that he threw it down on the bathroom floor and broke it. Impulse control. He has none. So, until we can get the camera fixed or save enough money to buy a new one there will be no new pictures. I will dig deep in my files and try to find some I haven't posted before.

Second, our internet service sometimes doesn't work if it's raining, sunny, foggy, snowing or windy outside. I have three words for you. Time Warner Cable. Oh wait, I have another word for you. Sucks. They currently have all of their top people working around the clock to figure out what's wrong with our internet and phone service. Yet they are not offering any discounts. This troubles me.

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon and I can begin providing you with the type of service you've all come to expect from Little Mama. Until then, peace out.

3 comments:

  1. Jakey, It's going to be hard for me to start calling you Turbo. I think it's cute. Don't get in too much trouble with Mama and Dada, but they probably need to pay for their raising just like everyone else. Love, MeMa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should use the camera on your cell phone if you get really desperate. Then you can email yourself the pic and voila, your mom will be happy again. :) Or go back to the old fashioned camera that you have to get developed with a cd copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. catching up on blogs after our vacation. I started at the top and was all, "who the heck is Turbo?!" sorry about your camera; huge bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete