Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spoiled, anyone?

I'm happy to say that my parents were finally able to come visit us last week and meet their new grand daughter. Mama's still healing from her last surgery but she made the trip and we enjoyed having them here for a few days. She greatly helped me out with holding the baby duty and giving Emma bottles. The child has become so spoiled. She really only naps well in the daytime if someone is holding her. As much as I would like to start what we affectionately call "sleep training camp" with her, I still think she's a little too young. But in two more months, look out Emma! You've got to learn how to take a good nap before I start back to work in the fall.

My poor daddy got the job of entertaining Jake while they were here. Not that he was complaining. Those two have a great time together. I was just afraid one of them might collapse before the visit was over. You wouldn't believe all the running they did! And to see my seventy something dad sitting on the floor playing cars with my boy warmed my heart. Although it did seem like he was showing off a little bit because he can get up and down off the floor much easier than I can. Can't wait until their next visit!


1 comment:

  1. You parents look so proud and in love with Emma. She is itty bitty so she should be spoiled right now.

    ReplyDelete