Thursday, March 6, 2008

This will drive you crazy

39


Amy sent me this link this morning. Clearly, I have too much time on my hands. The first time I tried it, I must confess, I only came up with 25 colors. So I came back a couple hours later to try it again and still only got 39. I feel like an artistic failure. I sat here and tried to think of all the colors in a big box of Crayons, but there was just too much pressure. I choked. Hope you do better!

I will give you a couple of hints before you click over. Apparently, nude is no longer a color. Just a state of being. Same thing for cornflower blue. No longer a color. That one made me sad because it has always been one of my faves. However, corn is a color. But Maize? Not a color. Seafoam green? Nope.

So, exactly what kind of colors are they looking for here you ask? Think fruits and vegetables my friends. And if you're really in a bind, think about ROY G BIV. He'll help you out with a few.

3 comments:

  1. I only got 29 on my first go at it. I will totally try again later. I tried not to look at the list so it wouldn't be cheating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 29 on my first try...may try again.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...only got to 41 with Jeff's help (and he calls himself an artist)

    ReplyDelete