Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

I know everyone's dying to find out what we named our new pets. For a few days we had been calling them Rocky and Rambo. However, after we woke up today and found one of them shedding his skin all over the place we changed their names to Itchy and Scratchy. Apparently they're going to be shedding a few times a year until they are full grown so I think the names are appropriate. I still really liked Lenny and Squiggy but Mike has no clue who those guys are. Mike really liked Pinky and The Brain but I have no idea who those guys are. So we settled on names from The Simpsons that really cross all generations. Thanks for the idea Mel!



2 comments:

  1. What do I win?? Just kidding! Glad to help, and glad you picked my favorite (aside from Goose and Maverick). I think the names will fit well! :)

    ReplyDelete