Tuesday, March 24, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Last week one of the ladies in our Sunday School class offered to come over and take some newborn photos of Emma. She recently started up her own photography business and was willing to donate her time to us. I couldn't wait for the photo shoot! However, it seems like little Emma doesn't like to cooperate with professionals. She's a bit of a diva. Michelle was very patient and spent two hours at our house trying to get Emma to stay asleep so she could position her correctly for the pictures. Our little girl who sleeps all day long could not sleep for the pictures to be taken. She probably just wanted to strike her own poses. Here is the link to Michelle's website where you can see a sneak peak of Emma's pictures. She's the one labeled "Miss E" and she's in the most adorable little green knitted pea pod. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. She is beyond ANTM. What a beautiful photograph...puts Anne Geddes shenanigans to shame.

    I can't believe that you took time to bake yummy bread and bring it to my house. You amaze me. That's just ridiculous, though I certainly appreciate. I've loved having the time and energy to help y'all as best I can. Please let me know if you need anything. See you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute! Do you call her sweet pea?

    ReplyDelete