Thursday, March 12, 2009

She's Here!




Ever since we found out that we were having a girl, I've had one song constantly running through my mind. So, in the words of Stevie Wonder...

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderfull
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love

We are so thankful to finally welcome Emma Mae into our family. We're looking forward to seeing what plans God has for all of us in the upcoming months and years. This will be it for for having babies for us (I just feel too old to be pregnant again!), but who knows how our family could expand in other ways!

I prayed for this child and God has given me what I asked of Him
I Samuel 1:27

11 comments:

  1. Congrats. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful child! I can't wait to hold her in my arms. I'm delighted for you and Mike and look forward to learning from you on the toddler transition to big brotherhood. Sending love, healing energy, patience, peace, and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! I LOVE that song. And your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations on being "unpregnant" at last! I can't wait til that day comes for me ;-)

    I'm wondering what Jake thinks of the new addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for letting us share in your special day! Welcome to the world Miss Emma, you're a lucky girl! She's wonderful, congrats guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! She is so adorable! Congrats, Mike and Kim (and Jake)! I was praying for y'all yesterday, and I'm glad everything went well! Great job, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mike, Kim, and big Brother, Jake! She is just beautiful, and so precious. You will experience a love like no other with your Daughter:) Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Can't wait to read more stories, especially about how Jake takes to his new sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sooooo excited for all of you. I can't wait to hear the details and all about Jake's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been 3 days. Mike needs to get some more pics of that beautiful little girl up here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, congrats! she is a total beauty. can't wait to see/hear how your adjustment to life with 2 is going. i'm here if you need anything. :)

    ReplyDelete