Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our House

We couldn't be prouder of our little house. The closing date is still set for July 10th and things are moving along pretty quickly. We go to visit it every week. This week they are working on all of the electrical stuff which completely bores me. I mean I like electricity but I'm not that interested in seeing wires or light switches when we go visit the house. I was VERY interested last week though to see that the countertops, marble and tile had been put in. Yeah! It looks like a house on the inside now as well as the outside. Here are some pictures on the progress they've made the last few weeks. We went from bare walls, to texture, to paint and have all of our counters in place.





4 comments:

  1. I like the little desk area in the kitchen. I want a desk area in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it honey! It looks beautiful and I know you and Mike can't wait until you move. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It is sooooo cute! I'm so Jealous! you guys deserve it! Cute Happy little family in your cute little house! yay! did i say cute enough? goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMI.....can I have your kitchen?
    From the pictures, it looks simply amazing.
    I'm super excited for you

    ReplyDelete