Thursday, June 25, 2009

You try thinking of a title for this

Oh, the pressure to blog! I keep trying to think of something interesting to write about but the only thing I can think of are ways to lower my body temperature. Right now, I'm debating between emersing myself in a tub full of ice water or eating my weight in ice cream. I'll let you know what I decide. It is one hundred and freaking five degrees here today. I think I have the vapors. Anyhow, when words fail why not put up some pictures of these cute faces?

Emma found her feet today.





Jake found a pack of wild dogs to play with.




I found a doe with two fun, frisky fawns. Look at that alliteration people. Even the heat can't stop that.


3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! My grandchildren are so much cuter than all the wild animals even. Emma is growing so much. Did I mention how beautiful she is? I can't wait to see them again.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Go for the ice cream...I'll live through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title: Cuteness all Around!

    ReplyDelete