Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

I love alliteration. I told Mike I would do a top ten list every week and I was all set to do the top 10 cleaning products of all time today. But then something happened last night that changed my life forever. I watched "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here!" And then I spent the rest of the night fighting the urge to gauge my eyeballs out and hurl a brick through our TV set.

Honestly, this was the biggest waste of an hour and a half I have ever spent. And that includes anytime I spend an hour and a half just staring into space or picking lint off of my clothes. With the exception of Lou Diamond Phillips and maybe Stephen Baldwin, what qualifies any of these people to be celebrities? And really Stephen Baldwin is only a celebrity because of his brother Alec. Anyway, this is seriously the worst television show I have ever sat through. Unfortunately, we were not able to NOT watch it. It was like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you find yourself doing it anyway.

So here are my top ten things about last nights show that really, really bothered me.

1. Sanjaya's hair
2. Heidi and Spencer
3. Spencer and Heidi
4. Speidi
5. The eating of the tarantula
6. Heidi constantly spraying her "dry shampoo product" all over herself
7. Heidi constantly spraying her "dry shampoo product" all over Spencer
8. Heidi and Spencer constantly praying to Jesus (only because, could it have been more insincere?)
9. Spencer constantly losing his temper, cussing and then praying to Jesus
10. Spencer telling the producer of the show that he and Heidi were too rich and too famous to be on the show and that the other celebrities were so NOT famous that it was hurting Spencer and Heidi's famousness. Geesh!

3 comments:

  1. So the question is, will you tune in again? Ashamed, I admit than I've been watching "The Cougar;" thankfully, the finale is tonight so I'll be off the hook unless there is a reunion show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I just read that those 2 quit the show for good. you can only hope.
    I don't watch trash like that. I am all about shows with some intellect such as The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can watch it again although it comes on three nights a week! I should have watched The Cougar seeing as how technically I am one...

    ReplyDelete