Sunday, November 15, 2009

Diet Diaries

After a two week hiatus, I once again weighed in this morning. Unfortunately, I seem to have deleted the picture of the scale. I think it said 131. 6. I know I was relieved because every other day this week it has said close to 133 and I didn't know how that could be especially when just a week and a half ago it said 130.8 which is just eight tenths of a pound away from my Holiday goal weight.

This is becoming slightly discouraging. I've cut way back on my sugar intake, only drink an occasional Coke Zero and have exercised six days this week. What else does a mama have to do? I wake up in the middle of the night with my stomach just growling! Oh, well. I'm not giving up. Not just yet. Thoughts, comments, encouragement are welcome now.

1 comment:

  1. i hit a plateau about week three in my diet. didn't lose for a couple of weeks then i started losing again. i think as we get closer to the weight we want to get to it gets harder. losing the last couple of pounds takes the longest. don't give up. don't do the "well if i'm not going to lose the last two pounds i might as well enjoy a cake." cause then you just start gaining again and the cycle continues. just don't stop. that is my advice.

    ReplyDelete