Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Princess Emma



I have to say that dressing Emma up is one of the joys of my life right now. I always thought that if I had a little girl I would want her to be a tomboy and prefer jeans and a t-shirt over frilly little dresses. But for now, while she's still too young to tell me what she likes, I will dress her up for church at least. When Jake saw her in this dress yesterday morning, he said "MAMA! LOOK! Emma a princess!" I thought it was too cute because I'm quite sure we don't talk about princesses around here so I don't know how he even knows what one is. When I told him he could be a prince, he said "no thank you, I Jacob." I just love these little munchkins!

3 comments:

  1. she makes a beautiful princess....it's only just begun. I predict that within a year you will be the proud owner of all things Disney Princess. Enjoy it while you can! Sure beats Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- SOOO beautiful. And Jake cracks me up...he is so cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is toooooo cute!
    Love the dress.
    I admit, I have fun dressing up Maya for church on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete