Sunday, November 29, 2009

Diet Diaries

Okay, I didn't have the camera on me this morning when I weighed in and now it's too late to take a picture of the scale because after two meals and no workout today the scale lies my friends. It tells big, fat lies.

Before it turned into a big liar though it said 130 lbs. this morning. Fantastic! I managed to make it through the Thanksgiving Holiday and maintain my goal weight. Now, only Christmas and New Years to go. Then I'll start berating myself again if I can't get the other five pounds off. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

I've been spending a lot of time with my friend Jillian Michaels via her thirty day shred workout video the past two weeks. As much as I hate to admit it, I think she knows what she's doing. It almost makes the fact that she calls a thirty minute workout a twenty minute workout acceptable. My scale is not the only big liar around here.

Dear Jillian,

I can tell time. xoxo Little Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment