Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I pledge to post something every single day for a month

This is National Blog Posting Month. Who knew? The idea is that you're supposed to post something every day this month even on weekends. I'm going to do my best. I'm not saying it's going to be good or entertaining, but I will try to have something every day. Better start taking pictues of the kids!

Speaking of kids, we did take Jake and Emma to a new play area/bouncy house the other day. They had a blast. Jake has developed a sudden fear of slides and wouldn't do the big one, but we finally talked him into going down the smaller inflatable slide. Emma had so much fun with all of the little toys and really wanted to join Jake in the bouncy house. She's getting so big! It really makes me want another one. Until I remember the whole being pregnant for nine months, feeling sick and tired all the time, and no sleep thingy. Then I'm good with just the two.




1 comment: