Sunday, February 21, 2010

DIet Diaries



Almost there! My goal is to weigh 125 by March 12th which is Emma's first birthday. That was my pre-pregnancy weight and if I achieve it I can scarf down as much of her birthday cake as I want. So, I've got about three weeks to shed these last two pounds and keep them off. I think I can! If only I could get back to working out. I'm ashamed to say today was my first workout day in about two weeks due to injury and illness. Unfortunately, the shoulder that's been giving me trouble is now aching again after twenty five minutes with Jillian Michaels this morning. So sad. I will do my best to work through it though. Here's to getting in my favorite Lucky Brand jeans just in time for summer in Central Texas when it'll be too hot to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment