Friday, May 14, 2010

Message from God

Jake and I had the best discussion about rain this morning. He was talking and talking about how God makes the rain and sends it to us to make everything grow. It made my mommy heart so proud to hear him talk about God all on his own. We even got to talk about how he shouldn't be scared during the rain because God doesn't create it to scare us. Then he started talking about Jonah and the whale which of course led us to our typical morning conversation about Sea World and all the animals that live there.

Apparently, Jake has been spending quite a bit of time thinking about God lately. Talking to Him even. The other night at dinner Mike and I were trying to get him to eat his rice. He just looked at us and said "God said I don't have to eat my rice." So there you have it. From God's lips to Jake's ears. How can I argue with that?

1 comment: