Sunday, May 2, 2010

Smile!

I've been trying to get the perfect picture of Jake and Emma to use for a gift for my mom for Mother's Day. After several frustrating, failed attempts at trying to get them to sit still beside each other and smile beautifically I thought I would just try to get a decent picture of them. Not gonna happen. Jake tries, but he doesn't look into the camera anymore. He's always looking down or off to the side. And Emma? Emma can't sit still for five seconds. She actually can't even be bothered to get her diaper changed anymore. I remember this stage with Jake and I repeat, "who wouldn't want to get their dirty diaper changed?!" I realize it requires you lying still on your back for 45 seconds but come on. It's so worth the effort!



Anyway, my hat is off to children's photographers. You have a hard job. I'm thinking maybe my mom's present will have to be a picture of them asleep.





















1 comment:

  1. They are cute any way they want to pose. I took the one below these to church this morning. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete