Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cousins

Yesterday after Jake's soccer game, Mike's brother brought his two girls over to the house for awhile. Jake and Emma Mae love to see their cousins. I'm always amazed at how quickly all four kids start chasing each other around the house screaming wildly. I know that's what my friends and I do when we get together.

They played so hard for the next five hours. Mike made a delicious spaghetti dinner that everyone ate up at once. And I baked the last of my New York Times chocolate chip cookie dough. Delicious. You should try this recipe. It's one of the best I've made yet. And if you make them don't leave out the sea salt. It's what makes them so addictive.

I also made this awesome chocolate chip skillet cookie the other day. Tastes like a pazookie from BJ's. Awesome. Clearly, I've currently given up on my quest to lose five pounds.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures I took of the cousins with the new camera my fabulous bro-in-law gave me yesterday



2 comments: