Monday, September 29, 2008

Martha Stewart would be proud

Since my idea of documenting my productivity in order to increase my productivity the other day, I've accomplished exactly two things outside of my normal "duties". First, I took apart our vacuum cleaner and cleaned all the parts. Apparently, I'm supposed to do this every six months. However, this was the second time it has been done in almost three years. So, I'm a little behind.




And secondly, I made homemade applesauce in the crockpot. Because you know you can't buy convenient, pre-made applesauce in the store or anything. I have to say that Jake loved this applesauce. It was totally worth peeling all those apples. Sadly, I can't find the picture I took of the applesauce so you'll just have to believe me on that one. Try not to be too disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment