Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too Exhausted to Report

Today was the first day of our Mother's Day out program that I work at up at our church. This year I'm working in the little baby room with my friend Leslie. We have five to eight month olds. Today, only six of the eight came. It started out so perfectly with all of them on the floor playing on a mat with little toys. They were all smiling and laughing and having a great time. And then, I'm not sure what happened, but about twenty minutes later they were NOT having a great time. The day was a blur of picking up babies, feeding babies, burping babies, changing babies and begging babies to stop crying. I have spit up in my hair. I'll talk to ya'll later.

1 comment:

  1. Well the good news is that after a few hours you can hand the babies back to their moms.
    I am exhausted just thinking about your day.

    ReplyDelete