Monday, February 9, 2009

Brought to you by the letter R

I saw this on another blog and joined in the fun!
Here are the rules...If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on!

1.) Risso dolphins-okay, I love all dolphins but these are the only ones I could think of that started with an R and I do love them. They're gray when born and turn white the older they get which makes them look almost painted. (hee, hee Laura!) We spent many a day when I worked on the boat following these guys around and the word that best describes them is peaceful. Love them!

2.) Rain-in my book there is nothing like a rainy day as long as it isn't followed by four more rainy days. I love curling up on the couch with a book and a blanket and some sort of chocolate while listening to the rain outside.

3.) Ruth-as in Emma Ruth, my mama.

4.) Reeces peanut butter cups-who doesn't love chocolate mixed with peanut butter?!

5.) Restaurants-I LOVE going out to eat even though we don't get to do it that much any more. Especially if the restaurant has good steak, enchiladas or cheeseburgers!

6.) Rick Springfield! Okay, he probably should have been number one but I just thought of him. If you don't know I love Rick Springfield then you don't know me at all.

7.) Running-I HATE running, but I LOVE watching Jake run. If you haven't seen it, it is something else. I have never seen anyone else put their whole body into running the way that he does. Also, the fact that he sometimes squeals "I RUNNING!" is pretty cute.

8.) Reading-rainy day or not, I love a good book.

9.) River Rafting-I've only done it twice, but it is one of the most fun things I've ever done. And I love anything having to do with the water, but most of them don't start with an "R".

10.) Rearranging or reorganizing-in a rut? Rearranging furniture can make you feel like you've got a brand new room. Plus, it lets you find all the cheerios and stuff that get lost under your furniture.

Thanks Laura! The letter R was hard!

1 comment: