Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shower-part 2

I feel so spoiled! The wonderful ladies in our Sunday school class gave Emma a shower Sunday afternoon. We got more clothes and much needed diapers. I'm so thankful to everyone! The support we're getting during this pregnancy is much different (by that I mean way better) than when we had Jake while living in Wyoming and not knowing very many people. It really makes a difference to have moral support and to know so many people are praying for us. Emma is certainly going to be a well dressed little girl!




3 comments:

  1. These are all so precious. Is there anything left for a MeMaw to buy. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! All I got you (and Emma) are some fun socks!! I was so excited about them and now I feel a little silly. Oh well, you will love them anyway. My goal is to mail them before she is actually born.

    ReplyDelete