Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big girl!

About a week and a half ago my back went on strike. Apparently 41 years of carrying me around is enough. So a few days ago I begged Mike to convert Emma Mae's crib into a toddler bed for me so I wouldn't have to lift her in and out of the crib. Actually, I had already stopped lifting her and was into just coaxing her to climb in and out. Parenting at its finest right there.

She has done great with the transition and stayed in her bed for naptime the very first day! In fact, she loves to run into her room and dive onto the bed. She snuggles into her blankies and just laughs and says "MY BED! MY BED!" She's pretty stinkin' cute.

1 comment:

  1. She is verry cute. She made our day the other night when she said she wanted us to come to her home. Tell both of them how much we love them. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete