Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pimp my ride

With gas prices rising everyday and the cost of everything going up, Mike and I decided to sell the Jeep and get something a little more affordable. Here it is.



Kidding! This was actually GIVEN to us by a sweet co-worker and her husband. He bought it a couple years ago with the intention of taking it apart and putting it back together again. Much like Humpty Dumpty, it just never got back together. They were ready to get it out of their garage so when they found out that Mike wanted an old car to tinker with they just up and gave it to us. He's quite happy. They also gave Jake a new set of wheels but I don't have a picture yet. It's a red radio flyer wagon. He's also quite happy. The car is a 1974 Chevy Malibu I think. Something like that. Mike can't wait to start teaching Jake how to work on cars. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get used to the fact that I've gotten kicked out of the garage for a younger woman. 1974. What a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment