Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's all about me...

If you're not completely sick and tired of hearing about my pregnancy click on over to Mommy2baustin where Eliana graciously offerred to let me be her featured mommy of the month! If you are sick and tired of hearing about this pregnancy then by all means do not click over. I will make a couple of corrections here. I sent her my info a few weeks ago so I'm actually 26 weeks pregnant and the last sentence where it says "trust your guy" was supposed to be "trust your gut" but if you have a husband or partner as wonderful as mine you can go ahead and trust him too.

4 comments:

  1. Cool. You are like a celebrity now. Minus the nanny, Personal chef, personal trainer...nevermind..you are nothing like a celebrity..jk Hope you don't get sick again. I had weird dorito cravings and I also loved coke when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to laugh at Cathy's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad Laura found it funny. After I posted it I worried it was obnoxious but it was meant to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed too girl. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete