Sunday, September 20, 2009

Diet Diaries



Okay, don't ask me how I managed to lose almost a pound this week eating the way I did. But I'll take it! The only thing I can think of is that I didn't snack all day long like I usually do. So, my plan for this week is to try and cut back on sweets and incorporate one vegetable a day into my diet. I'm shooting to work out four or five days this week. The problem I'm having with working out is injuries. Seriously, how long can a person have a pinched nerve in their shoulder/back area? I'll tell you how long. At least four weeks and counting. It looks like I'm going to have to walk for exercise for awhile instead of doing my workout videos with all the weight lifting and push ups. Tune in next Sunday to see how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment