Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh, the tiredness

We started VBS today. I'm teaching a class of toddlers from 12 months to 21 months. They are pretty cute. And they all did really well today. Not much crying at all which is just the way I like it.

Jake and Emma had so much fun. The theme this year is SonSurf so everything is decorated up beach style and Jake's teachers even had a stuffed Shamu so of course he loves it!

Emma and I took very long naps after we got home. We were worn out. Then Mike made some wonderful spaghetti sauce with tomatoes and basil from our garden. It was lovely.

We ended the day with a trip to the pool. Who would have guessed? Leslie brought her two kids over to go swimming with us. It was so nice to see all of them. I have to say I'm exhausted and can't manage any witty remarks tonight. Can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment